Why move your accounting to the Cloud?
- Save time and money – this can significantly reduce the amount of time you spend on bookeeping or pay somebody else to do
- Make money – with better, more up to date information to make business decisions
- Improve cash flow – know you tax liabilities early and plan accordingly
Which Software do you use?
How easy is it to switch?
The answer is: very easy! Most existing software can be converted seamlessly and training provided or you can focus on running your business and looking after your customers. You just have to send out invoices, collect the debts and pay your bills. Let us take care of the rest.
If you are starting a new business the we recommend the following:
- Make sure you have a separate business bank account (never mix business with personal).
- Connect your bank and download your transactions
- Prepare and email invoices to customers
- Scan your receipts and bills (or forward emails with attachments). Receipt Bank software will extract all the details ready for posting to QuickBooks.
- We will process the bills
- We will match bank transactions to bills and invoices ensuring nothing is missed.
- We will process your VAT return, prepare your annual accounts and tax return and advise you of your tax liabilities.
It really is as simply as that.
How much does it cost?
Not as much as you think. In our experience the additional cost will be far outweighed in the long run by time savings or reduced bookkeeping costs. We also have discounted prices on software so please contact us for a quote first.