Accounting and Tax Services in Cambridge
Lanham and Company is a firm of Chartered Accountants based just outside Cambridge. Our office is easily accessible from the M11, A11 or by train; three stops from Cambridge on the London to Liverpool Street line. Our out of town location means you won’t have to fight the traffic to get to us, as you would to a firm of Cambridge Accountants in the city centre. We are always happy to visit you in Cambridge as well.
Services we provide to clients in Cambridge include statutory accounts preparation, audit, self-assessment tax returns, business start up and company formation. We are experienced in advising on all aspects of taxation both corporate and personal. Please browse the web site for details of other accounting and tax services that we provide.
We act for a range of businesses including sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, limited liability partnerships (LLPs), charities, housing associations, trusts and pension schemes.
Cambridge is famous for its university which is one of the worlds’ oldest and a leading academic centre for teaching and research. There has been a huge increase in hi-tech companies in Cambridge and numerous science parks have been established in and around the city. We act for businesses involved in research and development and are skilled at making tax claims for enhanced capital allowances.
We have also acted as accountants for many charities and Housing Associations located in Cambridge and have many years experience of performing charity audits.
As a forward thinking firm of Accountants we use the latest technology to provide a cost effective accounting solution. An example of this would be cloud accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks online) which enables us to support, or indeed run, your finance department remotely, saving on travel time and the cost of a trip to Cambridge. We can also do this for your in-house systems using remote access (logmein123).
Services provided to clients in Cambridge
- Year end accounts preparation
- Audit (statutory and grants)
- Starting a business
- Incorporations and company formations
- Accounting systems and software (e.g. QuickBooks, Sage, etc.)
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Payroll, PAYE and CIS taxes (including Real Time Information submission)
- Tax returns (CT600 & self-assessment)
- Inheritance tax & probate
- Company secretarial services (annual returns to Companies House)
- Cash flows, forecasts and budgeting
- Research & Development tax claims (enhanced capital allowances)
- Complete finance department
- A wide range of consultancy services