Accounting and Tax Services in Stansted
Lanham and Company is a firm of Chartered Accountants and tax advisors located just north of Saffron Walden on the Cambridge Essex border. Our office is situated close to junction 9 of the M11 and a short walk from Great Chesterford train station making Stansted easily accessible to us.With existing clients based in Stansted Mountfitchet, on business parks around Stansted Airport as well as the nearby town of Bishops Stortford we are never far away.
Services we provide to clients in Stansted include company formation, business start up, audit and statutory accounts preparation and self-assessment tax returns. We advise on both personal and corporate tax.
We act for all typesof businesses including limited companies,LLPs (limited liability partnerships), partnerships, sole-traders, pension schemes,charities, housing associations, and trusts.
Bishops Stortfordis historically amarket townbut with its proximity to Stansted Airport and its train links to London it has entered a new era of commercial expansion which is evident in Bishops Stortford with the recent developments in the town centre. We have particular experience in dealing with the accounts and tax affairs of the property sector as well as the many retail and high street businesses located in Bishops Stortford.
We provide a cost effective accounting solution combined with sound tax advice. By using cloud accounting packages (e.g. QuickBooks online) we can supportyour finance department remotely, saving time and travel costs of a visit to Stansted.
Services provided to clients in Stansted:
- Year end accounts preparation
- Audit (statutory and grants)
- Starting a business
- Incorporations and company formations
- Accounting systems and software (e.g. QuickBooks, Sage, etc.)
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Payroll, PAYE and CIS taxes (including Real Time Information submission)
- Tax returns (CT600 & self-assessment)
- Inheritance tax & probate
- Company secretarial services (annual returns to Companies House)
- Cash flows, forecasts and budgeting
- Research & Development tax claims (enhanced capital allowances)
- Complete finance department
- A wide range of consultancy services