Accounting and Tax Services in Bishops Stortford
Lanham and Company is a firm of Chartered Accountants and tax advisors based just north of Saffron Walden on the Cambridge Essex border. Our office is very close to junction 9 of the M11 and 100 yards from Great Chesterford train station making Bishops Stortford easily accessible.We have many existing clients locatedin Bishops Stortford as well as the nearby town of Stansted Mountfitchet and on business parks around Stansted Airport so we are always in the area and happy to visit you.
Services we provide to clients in Bishops Stortford include business start up and company formation, self-assessment tax returns, audit and statutory accounts preparation. We can advise you on all areas of personal and corporate taxation.
We act for a variety of businesses including limited companies, limited liability partnerships (LLPs), sole traders, partnerships, charities, housing associations, trusts and pension schemes.
Bishops Stortfordis historically amarket townbut with its proximity to Stansted Airport and its train links to London it has entered a new era of commercial expansion. This is evident in Bishops Stortford with the recent developments in the town centre. We have particular experience in dealing with the accounts and tax affairs of the property sector as well as the many retail and high street businesses located in Bishops Stortford.
We provide a cost effective accounting and tax solution and achieve this by using the latest technologies available. Our experience with cloud accounting packages (e.g. QuickBooks online) enables us to support, and even run, your finance department remotely, saving time on travel and the cost of a trip to Bishops Stortford. We also use remote access software to assist with your in-house systems.
Services provided to clients in Bishops Stortford:
- Year end accounts preparation
- Audit (statutory and grants)
- Starting a business
- Incorporations and company formations
- Accounting systems and software (e.g. QuickBooks, Sage, etc.)
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Payroll, PAYE and CIS taxes (including Real Time Information submission)
- Tax returns (CT600 & self-assessment)
- Inheritance tax & probate
- Company secretarial services (annual returns to Companies House)
- Cash flows, forecasts and budgeting
- Research & Development tax claims (enhanced capital allowances)
- Complete finance department
- A wide range of consultancy services