Starting a Business
There are enough challenges setting up in business from a commercial point of view without all the regulatory and taxation pitfalls which include fines.
Talk to us about which areas we can help you with. Particularly it is important to consider:-
- the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- business planning to include cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- the finance requirements, sources of finance and preparation of necessary proposals;
- banking relationships;
- registration with Companies House and the tax authorities;
- your administrative IT requirements (we can help with selection, installation and operation of accountancy software); and
- bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements.